Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Apologies for the brief Hiatus & A New Schedule

Greetings all. My apologies for the brief hiatus. I've been nursing a bad shoulder and not up for much sitting at the computer typing. While I've been keeping you in the dark, I've been busy winterizing, taking delivery of some delicious local produce, gathering new resources for this blog and for the website www.sustainableme.me and signing up for a permaculture design certificate course, among other things. I will have all the details for you in future posts. 

I'm keeping this one short. I just want to let you all know that I will be back in full swing with a regular post tomorrow. I Also wanted to give you my new  planned posting schedule.  I plan to have scheduled posts going forward in order to allow myself time to collect and prepare my materials and give you a really worth while post. This way you wont be getting blasted with update messages in your inbox every day for a week and then hearing nothing from me for 10 days. I'm all about right sizing our lives, and that includes the amount of time we spend in front of our computer screens. So I'm going to try to bring you plenty of worth-while information in a clear concise manner (interspersed with my own brand of dry Yankee humor) on a twice weekly schedule. I'll post on Wednesdays and Saturdays, and we'll see how that works. 

Until we meet again, I leave you with this quote by Yogi Bhajan  "Travel light, live light, share the light, be the light."

No comments:

Post a Comment